Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Today will be a great day! Golf anyone?


Another day of life! How precious it is! How will I make this day count, knowing that once it is gone I can never get it back?
I will live it, and got to bed tonight satisfied that I have edged forward with my goals, that I have smiled and laughed, that I have touched some body’s soul, and that I dared to be better than yesterday!
I have written a short affirmation that I use in the mornings to put me in the right state of mind to make the most of my day. I say it to myself in the mirror when I first go to the washroom, and I say it out loud as I shower. I am a terrible morning person, so this is a vital part of my routine. Saying it in the shower really invigorates me, and gets me psyched up for whatever the day shall bring. You can use this or come up with your own. It might feel weird at first but do it and you will be amazed.

Today is a new day.
Today will be a great day!
I will be the best I can be today!
I will live passionately today!
I am confident, I am intelligent, and I am Persistent!
Today is my day!
Today I will choose a positive attitude, and encourage the same in others.
I am excited about today!
Today is a new day!
Today will be a great day!

Send me your affirmations, and if you are new at this -remember the following tips.
Make it relevant to you.
Make it positive, ex. I will be confident or I am confident instead of I will not be shy, or I wont be intimidated.
Make it short so that you can memorise it.
Say it to yourself but also say it out loud! There is power in the sound!
Say it with conviction-Believe it and it will be!

Bring on the new day!

"When you know what you want, and you want it badly enough, you'll find a way to get it"
Jim Rohn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter