Monday, January 23, 2006

Focus on Success!

Here is a great example of Perserverance, of Relentless Drive, of Pure Focus.
I'm not talking about the Advert; although it is a fantastic piece of genius, I am talking about the man, the founder of Honda. I am talking about Soichiro Honda himself.

His story is an exceptional one, and one that I use to inspire,and motivate those who feel life is against them. His story proves that success is about persistence, its about having a vision, Focus, but more importantly it has nothing to do with circumstances!

Here are a few regularly used excuses, which I am sure you perceive are valid and true,
  • I don't have any money to get started.
  • I live in a small village, I can't ever succeed here.
  • I don't have the time.
  • The economy is bad right now.
  • I have no connections.
  • I'm poor in school.
  • I'm not popular.
  • Its impossible.

These are just a few, more popular ones, all of which could have been valid excuses for Soichiro, in fact it was much worse for him. His ambition and focus did not allow these thoughts to enter his mind, in fact the impossible was what he wanted. Soichiro was a lot worse off then 99.9% of those reading this right now, so how can any of you make excuses? The only excuse you can make is that you are too lazy. If you can say to yourself ' I am to lazy to achieve my goals ' then the problem is serious and deeper issues need resolving. The rest of you, if you can manage to eat, and sleep then you can achieve success.

I challenge you to read his story, buy a book, search the net, just make your first goal this week to find it and read it... Then try to make excuses!

I leave you with this link to the inspiring ad which truly describes the Founder himself Mr Soichiro Honda- who's legacy lives on. An Extraordinary man, with Extraordinary Success.

Thank You

"I got poor grades in school. It didn't upset me very much. My universe revolved elsewhere, around engines, motors and bicycles..."

Soichiro Honda

WATCH THE INSPIRING ADVERT HERE
The Impossible Dream!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is absoloutly the Rolls Royce of blog submitter software.go to the website now and read it through , you'll see what I mean

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter