Monday, December 12, 2005

Make your Christmas a Success!


I had a fantastic day today! I spent the whole day with my wife searching for the right Christmas tree and decorating the house. You see, today was a great success. Not only did I enjoy time with the woman I love, I also got to catch up with her about issues in my work and in my mind. It was a great day and we sometimes forget the importance of the simple things in life.

It is very easy to get wrapped up in chasing wealth and success, that we forget that part of being successful is to be able to spend quality time with the ones we love. If we are blinded by the pursuit of wealth, that we neglect the reasons we want it for in the first place. Having an unrelentless drive, Persistence is vital, but it also must be applied to relationships, especially the ones you value.

So, my message to you today is to take the time to just 'be' with the ones you care about. Listen to them, and understand there needs! It makes your life bigger and brighter when you can share your goals and plans with others. It also makes the obstacles and problems lighter and more manageable. To truly succeed your whole house must also be succesful.

I will leave you with a thought! In this time of celebration and plenty, remember that their are alot more people in worse positions and with alot less than you a have now. Take the time this christmas to give something to those who really need it; Those who's only goal this christmas will be to find some food. Start your christmas by asking yourself what you can do for others, not what you would like for christmas. You have the capacity to make all your dreams come true, so give hope to those who are lower on the ladder and help them to succeed, even if it is just for 1 day.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
Mahatma Ghandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter