Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Formula Works! True Story!


I thought I would share a little bit of my life experience, which proves the basic success principles of Persistent Effective Action! Every time I have applied this formula it has truly worked wonders and delivered amazing success to my life. Of course I have failed more than I have succeeded, and it has taken years to be able to have the patience to really analyze my past experiences and understand the results I 've achieved. So, with the beauty of hindsight, and the wisdom of trial and error, now know that every success I have had in the past, was due to Persistent, Effective Action- along with a huge 'Why', and no fear!
The formula works.

I opened Mambo Bar & Grill in the summer of 2000 to a capacity crowd of 500, plus a queue of 200 people who couldn't get in! I had Live Radio Coverage from the most popular station in the city and cars kept driving by to see what the commotion was all about! I was 24, and had accomplished one of my biggest dreams, and I did it with less then $10 000 of my own money!

How? Well, I had saved about 6000 over the previous few years from various ventures I had tried, and I had a few credit cards, but most importantly I had a great idea that I totally and unconditionally believed in. I also had a huge, huge why! I had met a girl and had truly fallen in love for the first time in my life, She was English and she was coming to stay in Canada- So of course,I wanted to be somebody, I wanted to show her that I was a Business man! It was my drive- It was the perfect time to make my dream come true!

I applied for loans everywhere and got rejected everytime! I asked friends for money, but none could spare the amount I was after. I tried other Business men...Nobody would bite, so I decided to do it anyway!
I found the perfect venue, and put a deposit on the rent! It was 5000! Their was no going back!

2 months later I was having a toast in my Mambo VIP room, with an English girl who is now my wife!
They were 2 exciting months, with so many stories to tell today. I will share the events in the weeks to come.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.Live the life you have imagined."
Henry David Thoreau

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter