Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Last 2 Years


Wow, I cant believe it has been 2 years since I last posted to this blog. The thoughts of writing and inspiring others was something I loved and typing this has already begun to stir my soul.

Over the last 24 months, my time has been spent on launching new projects and my focus had drifted away from this site, however, once again my path has led me back to this blog.

I guess I have always wanted to inspire others, and although I have been focusing on Financial Wealth and Business Success, somewhere in my mind I have been planning to return. So here I am and now I have decided that my next business will be about Inspiring, Motivating and Providing tools to achieve success. What better way than to make money doing what you love to do and making a difference in people's lives. I will tell you more about that later, but let me tell you about the last 2 years.

I have Partnered up with a young entrepreneur/music producer and developed a niche networking site called www.worldsbestproducers.com. It has taken time to put together but since its launch in November has already shaken the music industry. We have already awarded a prize of $1000 to the Top Producer of 2007 and are planning to give away even bigger prizes this year. The beauty of this site is that it is completely free to join and encourages and inspires the art of Music Production.

I have also created a media company called "Orange Peel Media Solutions " www.orangepeelmedia.co.uk. We provide a range of services including web design, e-commerce solutions and much more.

I have also had some hardships during these past 2 years. One thing is for sure, nothing comes easy. No matter what you want to achieve in life, if you are not prepared to do the work, than you will not achieve. Sitting on the couch making excuses gets you nothing. It takes action.

My next project is the one I am most excited about, I cant tell you much yet. What I can say is that it will be Internet Based and it will move mountains!

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."

Robert Collier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter